You Deserve A Mayor That Will Put “You and Thornton First”
As your non-partisan Mayor, I will be a strong voice for you, your family and the city we love. I believe in building trust while serving you with honesty and integrity. I will work full-time for you so that together we can achieve our community goals and Thornton’s successful prominence!
A Mayor That Puts “You and Thornton First” Will Build A Stronger Community
A Safe Community
- As your Mayor, I will draw from my past experience in city government and work diligently with first responders to keep our neighborhoods, schools and community safe.
A Thriving Community
- I understand the value of an economic environment where businesses can thrive and create jobs in Thornton. It is important to continue to work with our school districts so that all children receive a quality education. We need more attainable housing and affordable senior housing so all options must be explored when new housing developments are proposed. I will work to preserve our parks, open spaces, expand city trails and continue the fight for our water rights so our long-awaited northern pipeline project can be built.
Community Engagement & A Leader That Listens
- As your Mayor, I will take an active role in community events and outside networks. I will listen to you, treat you with respect and build trust by representing you and our city professionally. I pledge to be present at all City Council meetings and will strongly encourage respectful civic engagement.
An Accessible Community
- I am focused on improving our roads by collaborating with local, regional, state and federal partners to help Thornton address its transportation infrastructure needs. I have been actively engaged in making sure our community is fully connected so that lines of communication and essential services are easily accessible to all. I will continue to work with RTD to get the North FasTracks line completed to highway 7 so it is fully functional as originally planned. I will strive to improve planning session transparency and accountability so that you are well-informed about what is planned for our city. As a fiscal steward, I will be thoughtful in the decision-making process regarding your investment in our city, so that funds are spent responsibly in the annual budget.
A Community Working Together
- By working together, we can build a stronger community.
As Your Mayor, I will put “You and Thornton First!”
I am asking for your support and I am asking for your vote on Tuesday, November 5th!