“Beth Martinez Humenik is a proven leader and a powerful voice for Adams County who serves with honesty, integrity, tireless dedication and a willingness to work across the aisle to produce results.”
Opportunity and Prosperity
- Opposes tax and fee increases on hard-working Colorado families. Believes all tax and fee increases must be put before the voters to decide.
- Promotes economic opportunities that allow for small business growth, financial success and new job creation.
- Supports an accountable, transparent government that fosters an economic environment that encourages the business community to develop and grow without excessive regulation or government overreach.
- Works with local governments on issues relating to planned growth, attainable housing, long-term transportation/infrastructure solutions as well as other issues that may affect Colorado municipalities and counties.
- Believes that all Coloradans and families should have the ability to access affordable, high-quality medical care.
- Collaborates in efforts that protect our water, public lands, parks and open spaces.
- Supports funding schools to provide our children with great teachers and the quality education that every child deserves.
- Advocates for parental school choice throughout every level of a child’s education, including public, private, charter, vocational and homeschooling options.
- Supports developing high-achieving STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) programs as well as vocational programs that allow students to learn and thrive.
- Continues to work with school districts to put more emphasis on school curriculum aimed at student success so our children are prepared for the future, not just passing tests.
- Initiated a suicide prevention and crisis training program for all Colorado school personnel in order to assist and protect our children.
- Supports resources for coalitions, non-profits and mental health organizations to provide for those with PTS, mental health and substance use disorders.
- Stands with our first responders to provide police, firefighters and EMS with the tools they need to keep our communities and families safe.
- Believes in our Colorado and United States Constitutional rights.